If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of needing legal representation on a criminal matter, Bacon Wilson’s attorneys that specialize in this area of practice have over 100 years of combined experience and include 3 former assistant district attorneys.
They are very familiar with the courts and the judges who will hear your case. Their experience in this field will greatly assist in your criminal defense and also in securing protection for you from the consequences that flow from the crime, including license suspensions and employment matters.
They have represented clients just like you at each level in the Massachusetts court system, from the local district court to the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and Federal Court. Based on this experience, Bacon Wilson is able to provide legal services in the following areas of criminal law:
- Alcohol related offenses, also known as DUI, DWI, or OUI
- Traffic offenses
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicle Matters / License Reinstate Matters
- Show Cause Hearings / Clerk Magistrate Hearings
- Possessory Offenses
- White collar crimes
- Criminal Harassment Order / Restraining Order violations
- Criminal matters involving juveniles (children 17 years of age and under)
- Representing witnesses in grand jury investigations
- Representing witnesses in federal investigations