Associated Articles | Associated News
Bacon Wilson has extensive experience in representing municipalities in a variety of contexts, including routine consultation with elected and appointed public officials. In addition to acting as current Town Counsel to the Towns of Monson and Southwick, the firm has also served as special counsel to other municipalities in Western Massachusetts.
The firm provides a full menu of municipal services including:
- Litigation support in the enforcement of local zoning and planning ordinances
- Consultation with all municipal departments regarding compliance matters, including zoning enforcement officers, building inspectors, planning boards and conservation commissions
- Conflict of interest opinions
- All aspects of employment of public employees
- School construction and related contracts