- Gina M. Barry • 2016-11-01
- Many elders live inde-pendently and fiercely guard their independ-ence. When additional care becomes neces-sary to keep them healthy and safe, they prefer to stay in their home instead of moving to a retirement community, assisted living facility or even a nurs-ing home. Staying at home often means being at a distance from the primary….
- Gina M. Barry • 2016-10-01
- Do you donate money to chari-ty each year? Perhaps you donate to an organization dedicated to finding a cure for an awful disease that has affected your life or the life of a loved one. Perhaps you choose to benefit organizations that support and encourage positive growth in our youth. Perhaps you are an animal lover and choose to support the local….
- Gina M. Barry • 2016-09-01
- To my daugh-ter, I leave my passion for knowledge . . .
To my son, I leave my love of laughter . . .
When the time comes for you to pass away, what legacy will you leave? Will it be purely monetary or will it include your values, wisdom….
- Gina M. Barry • 2016-08-01
- A multitude of seniors, having paid off their mortgages many years ago, currently own their homes free and clear of any debt. Some are fortunate, and they have a nest egg that, along with their income (Social Security/pension), allows them to maintain their home and provide for themselves without diffi-culty. Some are not so fortunate, and although they….
- Gina M. Barry • 2016-07-01
- Summer is here, and it seems everyone is going on vaca-tion. Perhaps you will head to the shore to enjoy the weather or you will visit family or friends. When planning to travel, it is common to experience nervousness. What would happen if you did not make it safely to or from your destination? Fortunately, you can establish an estate plan before your trip….