When Life Gets Legal SM
Amanda R. Carpe
"I believe one of the biggest benefits of estate planning is peace of mind, and I focus my practice on helping my clients obtain that peace of mind by equipping them with balanced estate plans and strategies that are tailored to their individual needs and priorities. I pride myself on being accessible to my clients and making sure they understand how each estate planning document, nomination, asset designation, or beneficiary change helps them accomplish their wishes and goals for their estate. My experience in estate administration also allows me to better predict potential pitfalls and help my clients maintain family harmony, and avoid unnecessary expenses, court intervention, and probate."
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 2016
- Wilkes University
- B.A. - 2013
- Member, Hampden County Bar Association
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Hampden County Estate Planning Council
- Member, Western Massachusetts Eldercare Professionals Association
- Committee Chair, “Get Your Pink On!” Cooley Dickinson Cancer Care Fund, 2020
- Recipient, CALI Award for Elder Care Law, 2015
- “Estate Planning: Estate Plans Are for Everyone,” HealthCare News Senior Planning Guide 2021, August 2021.