An Evening of Information About Estate Planning
Date: September 12, 2012 6:00PM – 8:00PM
Mass Mutual/ Charter Oak Insurance and Financial
330 Whitney Ave, Suite 600
Holyoke MA, 01040
In the People Bank building off exit 14 across from the Holyoke Mall on I-91
Going through certain events, such as having to support a loved one during the home health care service or having to enter a family member or a loved one into a long term care facility, can be a very emotional experience. Many questions will arise during this time.
Learn about things you can and should be doing to help protect yourself and your loved ones, such as:
- Helping families understand how long care plans really work
- How and when these plans can be used, including how much is needed
- Medicare and Medicaid benefits and downfalls
- Asset protection: Are they at risk? What can you do to protect your loved one?
- Elder Laws: What plans do I have in place? What should I do now?
Please RSVP as space will be limited. Colin Saunby: 413-539-2342 or Geoffrey Croteau: 413-539-2384