Eighth Annual Western Massachusetts Bankruptcy Conference
Date: October 6, 2009 12:00AM – 12:00AM
Location: Western New England College School of Law
1215 Wilbraham Rd.
Springfield, MA, 01119-2612
This program will provide practical discussions regarding issues facing today’s bankruptcy practitioners and update attorneys on changing bankruptcy case and statutory law.
Topics will include:
- State of the District: The Western Perspective;
- Current Issues on Mortgage Challenges: Effect of Counterclaims;
- Current Issues on Chapter 13 Plans: Binding Creditors Post-confirmation and Post-consummation;
- Local Rule Amendments Effective Dec. 1, 2009; and
- Proposed Federal Rule Amendment 3001: Changes to Proofs of Claim and the Implications.
Comments: This seminar is intended for legal professionals.