Estate planning questions and answers
Date: October 21, 2013 12:00PM – 2:00PM
Hampden Senior Center
104 Allen Street
Following are some of the anticipated topics of interest/questions:
1. What information do I need to have when getting your affairs in order and long term planning?
2. What are the important documents to have and why?
3. What happens with my estate when I die?
4. What are the estate planning options to determine how my estate is disbursed?
5. How does probate work?
6. What are the Medicaid laws and how do they relate to a community, spouse and a nursing home?