Securing Your Family’s Future Long Term and Asset Protection Planning: Long Term and Asset Protection Planning
Date: June 7, 2011
Western New England College
Center for the Sciences & Pharmacy
There can be a chilling feeling when one does not know what to do in order to plan for both their family’s and their own future.
- Can long term care insurance help?
- Should you create a trust?
- What about Medicaid?
- Retirement Benefits?
- Veterans Benefits?
- Should you consider a Reverse Mortgage?
- Will Mom or Dad be comfortable?
- How can you take some of the worrying away from your children?
Make sure that you and your family are prepared. Join us as our two panels of presenters answer your questions and discuss ways to find that sense of security you desire.
Bacon Wilson’s Hyman G. Darling, Esq. will present on the first panel about ways advance planning can help you and your family feel secure.
Phone: 413-796-2260 or 800-325-1122, ext.2260