- Of Counsel
< go back to attorney list
"My motto is, 'Do not be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.' I always strive for the very best on behalf of my clients and I encourage them to make every effort to achieve bigger and better."
Richard has a multi-faceted practice, representing many area businesses, both large and small. He also has extensive expertise in the areas of domestic relations and liquor license transfers.
His additional specialties include: real estate, probate, domestic relations, liquor licensing and personal injury
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1976
- University of Kentucky
- B.A. - 1970
Awards, Achievements & Appointments
- Listed in “Who’s Who in Practicing Attorneys”
Professional & Community Activities
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association