Office Image of Bacon and Wilson P.C

Experienced Guidance

When Life Gets Legal SM

Homestead Declaration: How to get one and what protection it offers Massachusetts homeowners

If you own a home in Massachusetts, a Homestead Declaration can protect you from losing your home to creditors. This video explains how to go about obtaining this protection. Justin H. Dion, Esq. [email protected], 413-781-0560

This video has been prepared by Bacon Wilson, P.C. for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be construed as legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Viewers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Do not send us information until you speak with one of our lawyers and get authorization to send that information to us.