- Gina M. Barry • June 1, 2019
- Each year, numerous petitions are filed with the court seeking the appointment of a guardian and/or conservator to make decisions for a person who has lost their ability to make their own decisions whether due to physical or mental illness…..
- Gina M. Barry • May 1, 2019
- Many people view their pets as members of their family. They go to great lengths to ensure their pets’ comfort, and often shower them with gifts of toys and treats. Surely, they would want to ensure that these pets would be well cared for if they were to pass away…..
- Gina M. Barry • April 1, 2019
- When it comes to financial independence and estate planning, women face a unique set of challenges. Statistically, a married woman is most likely going to outlive her husband. The average age of a widow is 56 years old. Other women never marry or are divorced….
- Gina M. Barry • March 1, 2019
- To my daughter, I leave my passion for knowledge . . .
To my son, I leave my love of laughter . . .
When the time comes for you to pass away, what legacy will you leave? Will it be purely monetary or will it include your values, wisdom, and life lessons?….
- Gina M. Barry • February 1, 2019
- A multitude of seniors, having paid off their mortgages many years ago, currently own their homes free and clear of any debt. Some are fortunate, and they have a nest egg that, along with their income (Social Security/pension), allows them to maintain their home….
- Gina M. Barry • January 1, 2019
- Happy New Year! It’s time to make your New Year’s resolutions. Set yourself up for success with a resolution that is easy to keep. Reviewing your estate plan is a simple resolution to keep that ensures your estate plan remains current and consistent with your wishes….