Services For Individuals And Families
The legal team at Bacon Wilson has been selected for their credentials, passion, and knowledge in their specific areas of the law. Because each attorney has a unique set of skills and experience, every client benefits. We frequently work together to develop creative solutions, drawing on multiple disciplines.
Our services for individuals and families include:
- Education – We help students and families secure the education they deserve, whether it involves planning for college tuition or helping students with special needs get the help they are entitled to receive.
- Marriage and family law – Whether you are getting married, starting a family, or considering divorce, compassionate guidance is essential. We can help.
- Home ownership – Real estate transactions and construction matters involve your greatest asset – your home. It is essential to seek experienced guidance to protect it.
- Employment law – We help employees and employers with matters including workplace discrimination, wage and hour issues, and workers’ compensation, as well as retirement.
- Business ownership – Business owners face unique challenges on a daily basis. Our lawyers have decades of experience helping clients launch, manage, and protect their businesses.
- Personal injury – After a serious accident or catastrophic injury, we can help you put your life back together and hold the negligent party responsible.
- Criminal defense – We provide aggressive defense to individuals accused of criminal offenses like drunk driving, white collar crimes, and juvenile offenses.
- Litigation – We have extensive courtroom experience in cases involving personal injury, employment disputes, business disputes, and a variety of civil and commercial litigation.
- Bankruptcy – Bankruptcy can be a fresh start when you are feeling overwhelmed by debt. Let us help you take the first step to a better financial future.
- Estate planning and elder law – We help clients develop strong and forward-looking estate plans to protect their wishes. We also represent survivors in the administration and probate of loved ones’ estates.
Our mission is to provide accessible, high-quality legal services that enhance your life at every stage so you can focus on the things that really matter — like your family, your business, and your future. Learn more about how we can help you navigate major life events.
Contact Bacon Wilson
If you have additional questions or wish to speak with an attorney, please call 413-693-2787 . From office locations in Springfield, Northampton, Amherst, and Westfield, we serve all of Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.